Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Guest Designer: Her Craftiness' Link Up for Pink

Welcome all to my Guest Designer post for Lynne's (aka Her Craftiness) Link Up for Pink. I have not had a family member touched by breast cancer but have certainly seen my fair share of other types. Even if you do not have a history of breast cancer in your family does not mean you can't get it. Please make sure you do your self exams monthly and get those mammograms! Here is a card I made that can be used to cheer up someone going through treatment. I am going to offer it to a friend whose best friend is having treatments after surgery. 
The stamp is from Jen's Digi Stamps and was colored with colored pencils, markers and gel pen. I used my Sizzix Top Note die and Stampin' Up adhesive pearls. 


Here is a pic of the inside. The "happiness" is from a Stampin' Up Stamp set I have had forever.
If you notice there is a recipe for a Happiness kit. Here is a closeup of it:
I hope that you have enjoyed my project and wish you a wonderful day. Until next time...