Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

JME Creations Purple, Orange and Green Color Challenge

Woohoo, what great colors for this time of year from JME Creations for this challenge. I am enjoying these challenges and hope you will too. I decided to make a Halloween card because the colors just screamed BOO! Here is my card:
Again my scrap pile got a work out. I hand drew in the details on the witch's hat and robes. I tore the paper for the dirt. The witch and tree were both cut from Mini Monsters. The sentiments were punched from two Stampin' Up punches I own. The sentiment is also hand written as my stamp was too large.


Thanks for coming by and I hope you will hop over to JME Creations blog to see what the other members of the team made. Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. This card is fabulous! I love your cute little witch and the tree is my favorite!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! The witch made me smile!! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the witch! I HAVE to get Mini Monsters. It is on my must get list. :) Great job!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely "bootiful" and "scarefic" job!
    Love it my friend...
    Hugs and Love my friend
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how CUTE!!!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute; love that tree - looks sparkly. :D Which every good witch needs a sparkly tree to hang out in - HA!!

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!!

    Hugs, Michele

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.