Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I just had to share.....

these AMAZING vintage cards from Denise of Vintage Heartfelt Designs. I will tell you that pictures cannot possibly portray the amazing detail and beauty of these cards! I was blessed to meet her at a crop I held in my home for the day recently. I purchased these cards to send out for the holidays. Let me share them with you:





Please stop by her website and show her some bloggie love and also check her Etsy Store for other cards she has for sale. You will not be disappointed and will be sure to find a card to send to that special someone. Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful my friend!!!
    Hugs and Love and scrapping video chat fun!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.