Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Sweet Stamping Treats Design Team Project: Halloween

Hi all:


I am so excited to be a part of Sweet Stamping Treats Design Team. If you recall, I participated in their first ever blog hop awhile back. Today is my first project for the team. I chose to use the Fall Leaves digi stamp for my project; a Tag Pocket card. I am so in love with digi stamps and the things you can do with them. The best part of this card is it was made entirely of scraps! Here is my project:
Card closed
Card partially open

Upclose of tag
 This was so much fun to make and designed on my Gypsy. I am going to tweak the measurement and will post them on the next one I make :) I hope you will hop over to Sweet Stamping Treats blog to see what my other talented design team members have made. Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Your Tag is so Cute! I wish I had a Gypsy! Thanks for Sharing. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.