Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Guest Designer Day: Amanda of White Ruffles


Hoppy Thursday all and welcome to another Guest Designer Day. Today we have Amanda and I cannot wait to show you what she made. I so admire people who can take a single picture and turn it into a work of art. I usually scrapbook by event so there are multiple pics. So without further delay, heeeerrrrrrreeee's Amanda!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~
Hi all!!
 
I am Amanda from Whiteruffles. Firstly I love scrapbooking, I can not walk into a scrapbooking store without buying paper, it’s a must for me lol. I have been scrapbooking for about 7 years now and have been crafting for years. As my mum passed when I was 16 I have self taught myself mostly of everything, sewing, knitting, crocheting, and the list goes on with things that I have done over the years.

I have been crazy over doing my children’s albums, in my eyes they are the most beautiful little people in the world. I have a great husband who watches me sometimes as I scrapbook, he has also said that if anything was to happen to me, that he will do his best to try and continue with the albums or at least help the girls with our family’s story.

I also love to do a lot of off the page work, for a bit of inspiration head on over to my blog and have a look around.


Thank you so much Susana for having me as your Guest Designer. Susana is a gorgeous lady and is super talented, I love watching and being part of her blog.
*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*
Amanda, thank you for your kindness and generosity in your comments and being guest designer today. I love your layout and hope to scrapbook this beautifully one day. Please hope by to Amanda's blog and show her some bloggie love . Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.