Followers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Tag You're It.....

I was alerted to a tag challenge by my cyber friend and decided to make a one! While Facebook video chatting with my dear friend Lynne of Her Craftiness, I came up with this tag for a Vintage Heartfelt Designs Challenge. It was made with my Gypsy using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and leaf from Designers Calendar. I cut the tag with Bazzill Dotted Swiss paper at 3" x 4" and the leaves were cut from scrap paper I had at 1.96" x 2.06", 2.19" x 2.29" and 2.41" x 2.53". I inked the tag and leaves with my Stampin' Up inks and Inkadinkado's Primary Stack. The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up Thanksgiving set and the bling is Stampin' Up's Adhesive Rhinestones. Here is what all this added up to:
I hope you will stop by tomorrow and Sunday for the Tim Burton Blog Hop. I am so excited about the projects I made for this one :) Until next time....