Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking Blog Hop



Do you do digital layouts? Do you want to learn? This is a blog hop to see what other people are up to in this new and creative way to preserve memories. Some of these ladies are old pros while others, like myself, are new to it all but we are all crafty so there should be some great layouts to enjoy and maybe a trick or two to learn.

Please join us and hop along starting with Jearise (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com) our hostess.
Also, we have a special digital tutorial given by Amy at http://www.lovetocrop.com/    at the end of the hop so make sure you hop through all the digital displays from our wonderful scrap bookers.
Our sponsor for this hop is My Memories Suite (http://www.mymemories.com/digital_scrapbooking_software). Check out their site to see beautiful layouts and just how easy it is to start digital scrap booking.

BLOG CANDY: Grand Prize: A free copy of the latest digital scrap booking software from “MyMemories Suite.”
                     Runner Up: $10 gift certificate to My Memories Suite to help indulge your new found hobby.

RULES FOR DRAWING:
  1. Go to the My Memories Suite site and find a digital layout you like.
  2. Return to Lorby's World and post your favorite digital layout in the comment box for this hop.
  3. Jearise from Lory's World will pick a winner after midnight on October 18th.

As a special to all those that hop along and leave a comment at all blogs on this hop, My Memories Suite is giving you your vary own “Share the Memories” code that provides a $10 discount off the purchase of the MyMemories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value! Your special code is:STMMMS74249

If you have traveled from the fabulous Staci's blog, then you are on the right digital highway and will continue over to wonderful blog of Barbara B. If you got lost and found yourself on my doorstep by mistake, you can head to the beginning of the digital highway here: Jearise's blog (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com)

Here is the list of all the participants in case you lose your way:


The software that I used is My Memories Suite. I have to say that I found it incredibly easy to use (I did not even read the instructions). I plan on getting these pages printed out at http://www.persnicketyprints.com/. I will be sure to let you know how it turns out. Here are some samples of my work so far:






I can't wait to get these printed. These kids all brighten up my day. 


Now I send you off to Barbara B. Until next time....

11 comments:

  1. such great fun layouts - thanks for sharing and good to be in this hop with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts! So cute! It has been great being in the hop with you.

    Barbara B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun fun layouts!! so cute!! --I hope your printing goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I'm starting to think I need to try this Your pages are wonderful!! TFS
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Great job with all your layouts! I love this program!
    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all your layouts and the one of your sister in law is very touching. Thank you so much for helping out and being apart of this digital blog hop. Hugs, Jearise

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! The first one is my fave.

    Aloha,
    Dena Jones
    http://missdjones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Blog Hop Buddy. I love all of them. The fall LO looks like so much fun. I can't WAIT to hear how the printing goes. Please let me know. TFS your talent.

    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layouts as always my friend... beautiful kids!!!!!
    Hugs and love my friend
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.