Followers

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Challenge Inspiration for Get Inky! Stamps

Good day all :)

Today is my turn to bring some creative and wintry inspiration over at Get Inky! Stamps. For my card I combined two stamp sets available at Blue Moon Creations. They are the 2013 Holiday Set and the Whimsical Moon and Stars. Here is the card that I made:


I just love how this all came together. The supplies I used are:

* Get Inky! Stamps 2013 Holiday Set and the Whimsical Moon and Stars.
* Cuttlebug Embossing Machine and a Zebra print folder (from Darice I believe)
* All papers from my scrap pile
* Close to My Heart Exclusive Inks CocoaBlack and Twilight
* Sakura Pink and Gold metallic gel pens
* SU Markers 

Thanks for coming by and sharing this time with me. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.