Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Cards, Day 4

It is Day 4 of sharing holiday cards that I have made this week and boy do I feel like a penguin. I probably would be happier as the temperature has definitely dropped with the arrival of December. Today I decided to make a non-traditional holiday card. Here it is:


 The supplies I used are a modge podge really. I forget where I got the silver paper but everything else used is from Close to My Heart. This includes:

-Wintry Wishes Hostess Rewards set
- The stamp set from the Frosted Cardmaking Workshop on the Go (which is on the Retiring List)
- Exclusive Inks: Black, Twilight and Olive

I did use a technique that my friend Cardmonkey showed me about paper piecing with stamps. This is how the penguins on the outer edges got their scarves and hats. 

I cannot wait to share the next card with you. Remember that the current Promotion, Holidays from the Heart is currently going on. Choose one “star” item from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide FREE for every $100 of retail-priced products in your order from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide and/or the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book.

Shop online or contact me to place your qualifying order to earn your own “star” products today!


*Offer valid October 15 – December 31, 2013. No tax will be charged on the free item(s). Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of the free item(s).


Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.