Followers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Snowflakes keep Fallin' on my Head.....

Good morning all :)

I am happy to share my contribution today for the Craft Card Gallery's blog. The theme was Snowflakes or Snowmen. I decided to choose Snowflakes as it reminds me of the song from the Sound of Music (My Favorite Things):

"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes

Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things"

Well there are quite a few of my favorite things in that verse. So here is my Card for today:


The technique is called Triple Step Stamping and I am going to teach it as a workshop. Here is the "recipe":

* CTMH's Frosted Cardmaking Workshop stamp set
* SU Adhesive rhinestones (as I ran out of my Sparkles Grey & Black Assortment)

Remember that if you want any of the supplies above and even more wonderful goodies, you can shop my personal website HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and please stop over at Crafty Card Gallery's blog to show some bloggie love. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.