Followers

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Better late than never :)

Good evening all....

I am a little behind schedule tonight. It has been a few busy days but I have still found time to be creative. Here is one of the projects that I worked on:

I call this my Charlie Brown tree as I got a little off kilter. I used a load of scrap papers and the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection. The stamp set is one of 3 that you get with this EXCLUSIVE collection. It includes:

1 – Cartridge (700 images: font, shapes, and 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets
3 – 9" × 12" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes)

Creative Feature Keys: Layer, Decorative Layer, Tag, Card, Font, Font Layer.

Come back tomorrow for another fun Cricut project. Until tomorrow.......

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.