Followers

Saturday, December 7, 2013

We're talking Tags and I am not talking about Price tags

Good day all!

Today I decided to bring you a fairly simple tag that took me no time at all using the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection and the My Acrylix Christmas Cheer stamp set. I literally made 4 of these bad boys in less than a half hour and I even got to color. Here is the tag:


The paper that I used is from the 2013Holiday from the Heart Gift Guide called Sparkle and Shine. I will be ordering more of this paper as I loved working with it. There are some non-traditional papers that you could make work for some other projects (the green and gray specifically). 

This paper pack comes with:

6 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (2 Ruby, 2 Slate, 1 Juniper, 1 White Daisy)
6 – 12" × 12" B&T Duos® Papers (2 each of 3 double-sided designs)

I actually had purchased the Sparkle and Shine Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit and have been using the remaining paper. The only non-Close to My Heart Products were the ribbon and the punched border.

I also wanted to share with you all that almost 50 Discounted Items added to "While Supplies Last" category. There are some incredible deals here. You can CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT ALL THE DEALS, Here is a picture of a small assortment of the list:
discounted items
I would love to make your holidays Merry & Bright or your birthday a Blast, so if you would like me to send a note to your loved ones with your wish List. Just send me this information HERE:
I would be happy to make your Close to My Heart wishes come true! So for now, I wish you a happy day. I am off to continue to be crafty. Until next time....

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.