Followers

Friday, December 6, 2013

I've been bitten by a bug... the Cricut Bug that is.....

Good day all....

As promised I am now going to be sharing projects that were made with my Cricut Expression and some Close to My Heart EXCLUSIVE Cricut Collection cartridges. These cartridges are an incredible buy. Here are the links and details:

Cricut® Artbooking Collection$99 (retail value of nearly $125)
1 – Cartridge (700 images: themed projects, cards, font, shapes, 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets*
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes

Cricut® Artiste Collection$99 (retail value of nearly $125)
1 – Cartridge (700 images: themed projects, cards, font, shapes, 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets*
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shape

Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection
$99 (retail value of nearly $125)
1 – Cartridge (700 images: font, shapes, 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets*
3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes

Today's project was made with the Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection.  A coworker needs some tags for some home made goodies and I (of course) volunteered my services. This one was so super easy to make.


The supplies I used were:

* CTMH Black Hemp (get it before it is gone)

Come back tomorrow to see the next project that I make with my Cricut. Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.