Followers

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tag You're It.....

Okay, it is 69 degrees today on December 22nd. SMH! It definitely makes it feel surreal when you are trying to prepare for the holidays and it feels like late Spring/Early Summer. My co-worker's granddaughter is celebrating her 1st birthday and Christmas so she requested some special gift tags. Here is what I came up with for the Christmas ones (ooops I forgot to photograph the birthday ones):



I enjoyed doodling on these Silhouette cuts to "dress" them up. The birthday tags are essentially cupcake toppers (Silhouette Design ID: 9977) that I enlarged.  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will po by tomorrow to see what else I have been up to. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. These are so fun. Love them.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.