Followers

Monday, December 9, 2013

A little Cricut hiatus for a special birthday







Happy Day All!

I am so glad you stopped by to see the latest and greatest. A very special work friend of mine had a milestone birthday this past week and I offered to make some decorations and cupcakes. I broke out the Cameo Silhouette and worked into the night like a little elf. Here are some things that I made:

Here is closer view of the banner I made

I added a little bling to the banner as she LOVES bling

I believe in celebrating milestones so here is some more bling

I used the Cameo Print and cut feature to make these little cupcake banners

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to sharing more craftiness. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.