Followers

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Close To My Heart offers a Fantastic Sign-Up Special! Now through December 15!

I have to say that I am enjoying my new found love of Close to My Heart products and I want you to enjoy them as well. My dear friend, Ellen (AKA Cardmonkey), introduced me to these EXCEPTIONAL products and it was love at first use. As you can see from my prior posts, they all use CTMH products. And now CTMH has something for the Creative Memories folks who find themselves in need of refills for their albums...

First, to serve those who have built their albums using Creative Memories' unique strap-based albums, CTMH will launch a new page protector specially designed to meet the needs of the clients of the former pre-"A & Z" CM album.  

On February 1st, you will be able to purchase 25 side loading memory protectors for $19.95!  Perfect for your strap designed albums but with the quality and thickness of a CTMH memory protector -- considered TOPS in the industry!  And the new page protectors are an addition to, not a replacement of, the post-bound page protectors for which CTMH is famous. They're an industry BEST! 

In addition, Close To My Heart will simultaneously introduce a new product line consisting of a variety of 8 designs for Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program (sample shown below).


Picture Life

Each kit will contain:

  • 10 memory protectors to hold creative combinations of these cards:
  • Forty-four (44) 4″ × 6″ cards (2 each of 22 designs) which come in 14 vertical and 8 horizontal designs.
  • You also get Seventy-eight (78) 3″ × 4″ cards (3 each of 26 designs) which come in 10 vertical designs and 16 horizontal designs.
  • That’s 122 cards in a variety of combinations!
  • And there will be EIGHT choices in themes that will make your on-the-go scrapbooking tailored to what's happening today, in your life -- perfect for the busy scrapper!
  • It's retail price is $24.95 and it's available beginning February 1st .....
.... but you can be the first on your block (even before ME!) to have one of these fantastic kits AND FREE by signing up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant anytime between November 1 - December 15* (Conditions apply.)


This is only ONE design of our *new* Picture My Life scrapbooking kits!  You'll have 8 to choose from.
This is only ONE design of our *new* Picture My Life
scrapbooking kits! You’ll have 8 to choose from.

NOW through December 15th, you can earn one of eight Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programs for FREE when you sign up to become a Close To My Heart Consultant on my team!  

Join for only $49 and receive this kit below containing $155 worth of products, and have the opportunity to earn a Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programs for FREE when you sign up to become a Close To My Heart Consultant on my team!  

ConsultantKit-Essentials

YOU TOO CAN JOIN my Team today -- take advantage of the camaraderie AND the special offers I have outlined above. SIGN UP here on my CTMH WEBSITE.  

If you have any questions, please e-mail me @ suenj99@yahoo.com.  
I look forward to sharing CTMH with you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.