Followers

Friday, December 27, 2013

May I offer my services to you?

Good day all.... 

Today I wanted to share something that many of you may or may not know. In addition to meeting the paper crafting needs of other at my Close to My Heart Website, I also offer my services in making personalized cards and scrapbook albums. For my card making service, I can offer samples for all types of cards and issue you a free estimate. My blog has many examples of the cards I have made and there are also options on my website with new inventory coming in the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book.

If you have many pictures you wish to include in a specially made scrapbook album, the prices are as follows:

Custom Made 8" x 8" album - $120*

This includes 5 double pages with up to 20 pictures (space permitted), embellishments, text and a spot to record your memories (if desired). Additional pages are  priced at $15 per page.

*NOTE: Design fee is $30 per album and $5 per additional double page. Rush fee is $25 per album.

I also provide private scrapbook and cardmaking lessons as well in person or via Skype. Contact me for more details. 

I hope that you have an amazing day and I look forward to availing myself to your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs. Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.