Followers

Monday, December 30, 2013

Out With the Old, In With the New

G'day all.... I am trying this again. I wanted to share a small gift I made for my parents to give them before their actual gifts. In Kindergarten, we made an egg carton ornament for Christmas for our parents. Well, for the past 38 years I had come to despise the ornament as it did not show I had an ounce of creativity! I spent many a year trying to steal it to put it out of it's misery but always got caught. I decided that it was time to come to terms with it and re-create it. Here are the two side by side:

I found this very cathartic. Sometimes we need to just let things go or turn it into something beautiful. Let's look forward to a wonderful 2014! Thank you for sharing a bit of my childhood! Until next time...

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.