Followers

Monday, December 23, 2013

Oh Where is the Red Line??....

Red Line tape that is. Hubby and I collaborated on some more tart warmers and it ate up all my red line tape. It is nice to combine our hobbies to make something creative together. Here are the 5 tart warmers we did as a collaborative effort:



Hubby makes clocks, tart warmers, photography and video editing/production. He also composes music, plays multiple instruments and sings. I am a lucky gal. Here is the videos that he has done recently:



He taught himself this song as it is one of my favorites as an Anniversary present.



And here we are having a little fun when my son came home for a visit. It is always fun at our house. I am so glad that I could share a little peak into your household. Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Awww, such a nice post, thanks fo sharting at the SBC group.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.