Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A video for you.....

Greetings to you all. I wanted to make a video to share with you all before I go in for my surgery. Thanks to my amazing hubby (aka Principe films)for outdoing himself again. I think I am going to have to rent his skills out :) Here is a project I have been wanting to do FOREVER. I have the cut files all set up on the Gypsy for the embellishments, title page and month labels. I will be working to finish the whole binder/folders this week. Hope you enjoy it!


Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Let us know how you are doing after the surgery and great idea for card storage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! And great video.

    I just ordered this cartridge (I have three new ones now!) and I am dying to cook up a calendar project...

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.