Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm A Versatile Blogger.....

I am so honored to receive this award from Jenn at Craftyful Gardens. Here is the award:


Thank you Jenn and I am a follower of your wonderful blog. The stipulations of this award is as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 15 bloggers

I have thanked Jenn so now we have the 7 random things about myself:

1. I used to be so shy and now I am a social butterfly
2. I am a Grandma to Elijah
3. I am technologically challenged and am still learning to use my Gypsy
4. I used to only sing in the dark but now can sing in public thanks to my hubby
5. You can often see me full of glue and glitter in my Crop Cave
6. I have traveled to Hawaii 3 times
7. I want to be a Disney Princess when I grow up!
There are so many deserving bloggers that I wish I could share this with but I had to limit it to 15. Here we go :)

Please check out all their blogs. Thanks again Jenn! Until next time...

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.