Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I was inspired by...

HERO ARTS!!!! Thanks to the Hero Arts 90 Minute Scramble Challenge I came up with this card. 
Here are the supplies used:

Hero Arts Stamp It Critters
Stampin' Up Three Little Word  and Polka Dot Punches stamp sets
Stampin' Up cardstock (please don't ask me the color)
Stampin' Up Label and Word Window Punches
Stampin' Up Always Artichoke Stamping Spot 
Bazzill Basics Paper Flower Gems (thanks Scrap-a-doodle-doo)

The challenge was to use your least favorite color. Mine is gray as gray days always get me down

Now bring on my card fronts for the June swap :) Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. I was so bummed I knew I wouldn't be home for this scramble! What you put together is so chic :)

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.