Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Double the fun project.....

Evening all!


I had some energy today and, thanks to my Gypsy, I was able to make one project for two blogs :) I have participated in Alex of You Had me at Craft's I Made it Myself Monday blog challenge. I also came across Jenny of Crazy About Cricut's blog challenge too! I am always in awe of everyone's creativity. Here is a little background on this project. 


I have the most amazing parents. They have always been there for me through many trials I have experienced and even now they are here to support me through my current health and work issues. I felt that they needed a thank you from me. For my thank you, I decided to make a pennant that can hang from their mantle. My Cricut Gypsy and Expressions did the die cuts (good ole George and Basic Shapes and Cricut Classic Font were used). I cut the diamond in half and ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot with the D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug Folder. I cut a piece of kitchen sponge and sponged over the embossing with Stampin' Up ink. The flower is cut from the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge. I attached the pennants on ribbon from Michael's Arts and Crafts and then used Recollections brads attached with my Cropadile. I have to say that I am pleased with the results. Here they are:
I have already packed it up to mail out to them with some mail. I hope that they like it. I will have another post with a card made at our Stampin' Up monthly club. 


I hope you will join me for the Made it Myself Monday challenges as you have plenty of time to complete it 


Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Cute banner.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Banner
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.