Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Oh how I love my life....

I truly have a wonderful life (no I am not George Bailey ). There are so many blessings in disguise for me. I have a wonderful family who loves me (teens included I hope ). I have talents I have been blessed with. Happiness is a great part of life. Now to work on the good health part (I am so close to my first weight loss goal I can smell it). I also have been the winner of some Blog Candy recently. I want to send a personal thanks to the following bloggers for their generousity:


Heartstrings Designs: http://heartstring-designs.blogspot.com/
$10 gift certificate to Paper Patch Crafts. I received the Echo Park Summer Days paper pack and Maya Road fabric flowers. I cannot wait to head downstairs and play with these!


The Scrapaholic: http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com/
I will be getting some Close to My Heart Pearls. I love BLING! :)


And last but not least :::drum roll please::::


Erin Lee Creative: http://www.erinleecreative.com/
A 3 month Cricut Circle membership! I almost fell off the bed when I read that I won. It has come at the perfect time when I have more creative time. Now I am praying for the means to extend it after 3 months


I also have to give a shout out to a great friend of mine. Erin at Comfy on my Cloud is my Scrapbook Expo buddy. Well, this year I had surgery the day she was going. She was so wonderful that she made this amazing "Get Well" goodie bag for me (see it here). I have met the most amazing people through papercrafting and love my local gals, Julie, Nicole and Jean. 


For now I wish you all much health, happiness and prosperity. May you feel as blessed as I do. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog... it meant a lot. May God bless you as you stand in your faith even if it is through the valley for a while. Hugs!
    Romans 8:28,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.