Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

An oldie but a goodie......

I decided that I wanted to showcase a project I made in the past so I can remake an updated version as well. I have been attending a monthly Stamppin' Up card class for over 3 years now and my demonstrator Julie is a wonderful teacher. I am showcasing this today for You Had Me at Craft's made it myself Monday challenge. Why not come by and join the fun?
It was a fun-filled day with friends and cardmaking. I learned a new technique that I am anxious to try with microbeads. This was made with Stampin Up Sticky page (cut into a strip), scraps of paper and silver embossing powder. I stamped the saying with a Stampin' Up stamp (Oval All) and then free cut ovals with my scalloped edge scissors. The background flowers were stamped with Stampin' Up Versamark. I even made my own envelope :) Hope it inspires you to be creative. Until next time....

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.