Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hidey ho all.....

Just a quick update. Had my surgery yesterday and they could only do half of what needed to be done. They will see if the fibroid is cancerous (slim chance) and the only way to remove it is a hysterectomy. Seems it is pressing on the nerves in my back so that may be another benefit.


I am glad to be home and hubby is taking care of me phenomenally. I managed to go to the craft cave (aka my basement) and continue to work on the project shown in the last video. I have a few cards to make and a banner as well (banner will be small - 8 pennants I think) that I HAVE TO get done. I will be sure to share pics soon.
Until next time

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that the surgery didn't get it all... Hope for a fast recovery and that it is not cancerous.. Hang in there and enjoy your crafting...
    Hugggggs coming to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for a fast recovery. Glad you have a loving hubby that is taking care of you.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are recovering but sad that it is not all taken care of :( Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.