Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Hello all!
I hope that this Saturday finds you well. I am in the Craft Cave and I need inspiration. I have some new stuff that I received and don't know what to do with it I have some card fronts to make for next months Stampin' Up swap but not sure what I want to make. I also have a strong desire to make some different fold cards but am finding that I am lacking a Score-It board. I know that it would make my life so much easier. So anyone want to share some ideas of what I can make next? I have a Cricut Expressions, a Big Shot, A Cuttlebug, heat embossing supplies, and stamps galore. I am sending out an SOS :) So please post your suggestions.
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.