Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Paper Patch Crafts Challenge

Look to the sea mateys :) This challenge was right up my alley because I love the ocean. I have been wanting to make this card for awhile and the Peachy Keen Everyday Face Stamps just gave her character. She needed a bow because she is a girl and I used Ranger Diamond Stickles on her Eyes. I also used Stampin' Up's Itty Bitty Background stamps for the tone on tone and the Think Happy Thoughts set for the sentiment. The punches, pink and blue ribbon and the pearl in the center is also from Stampin' Up (love my rep Julie). Here is what I came up with. 
Here is an up close pic of the sentiment...
I promise to get to my card fronts done. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Awww...this is super cute! I love using those bitty backgrounds too! They give just the right touch!
    Amber
    my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...very cute. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.