Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stampin' Up Monthly Card Get Together.....

Thanks to my friend Erin for transporting me (and carrying my stuff) so I could see my stamping friends. We had a card swap where we made 5 card fronts and we were to trade. They were based on a sketch provided and we were given specific colors to use. I will share the pics of what I received tomorrow. After our swap we made this card...
This card spawned the first of the five card fronts for our next challenge. We were to use a square and a border punch. Here it is...
All items used to make this card are from Stampin' Up.

I am submitting these for You Had Me At Craft's Made It Myself Monday blog challenge. Come on over and join the fun.



I am also blessed to have won 2 blog hop prizes recently. The first arrived from Paper Patch Crafts. You definitely want to check out her page. Here is a pic....
And last but not least, I completed my card organizer project. I wanted to share with you some of the insides of the folders. I have decided not to embellish the insides as they are not going to be seen and covered by the cards placed inside.


 This last project has me thinking about another project that involves my other current interest; couponing. But that is for another day. Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. Great cards and congratulations on your wins. Love the card organizer idea. I have mine in a ziploc bag right now, and they are starting to overflow....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your project from the Monday link party! I love your little birdie with the border punch, it's elegantly simple!
    I'm a new follower now, too :)

    http://rwkrafts.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-to-tuesday-make-paper-flower-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susana, I'm coming from Alex's link-up part! :o) This is a great card! Love the colors you chose and the bird is just so sweet. Congrats on the wins and great organizer, too! :o) You packed a lot of goodies into this post.

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.