Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Please get the license plate of that truck.....

Okay, this is a not happy but an "at peace" post. Got some unexpected news that will allow me more crafting time but does nothing for my pocketbook. I am resilient and know that everything happens for a reason. My surgery is Friday and know that this will allow me the time I need to recover. I have been remiss in picking the 200 follower winner and promise to do this tonight. My dearest apologies and I look forward to showing off the creative things that will come forth. For now I wish you all a blessed day :)

Until next time....

6 comments:

  1. Susan,
    My heart goes out to you. I know the mindset you must have going into surgery this week. Best of luck in your surgery and my prayers go to you for a speedy, pain manageable recovery!
    You have a blessed day, too.
    Smiles
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow :) I'm sure all will go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We (hubby and I) <3 you Sue! Good luck tomorrow, speedy recovery, and let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.