Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me


Good afternoon all! I trust this blog post finds you very well on this extended holiday weekend. This past week I was on vacation and I do not go back to work until Tuesday. It was a very special week as I got to spend it with my parents in Virginia Beach. We had my birthday bbq (or cookout as it is known down South) with all my cousins and my Aunt Lori. It was a wonderful time and my cousin Tabby's homemade cake was delicious (I keep saying she needs to start a business!). My birthday is not officially until tomorrow but I thought I would share what I was given and what the cash gifts I received that was invested in future creativity. The best is that I have some b-day cash left and a Target gift card as well (thanks to Wendi, Jason and Quinn). Target usually has some scrapbooking items so I plan on checking it out! Now drum roll please :D



This is a picture of the paper, stickers and magazines that I bought from AC Moore. There was a great paper sale and I used the coupon to buy the 3 lb paper pack for 40% off. My wonderful son went with me and used his coupon to buy me the magazine from England.


These are the pics of everything close up! Thanks to Mom, Dad, Aunt Lori, Monica, JD and Austin for the funds to have fun!


Here are the gifts I received from my cousins Christine, Billy and Carter. You can never have enough albums or paper. I love bling and butterflies too!

Last but not least I got the cutest note pad from Sabrina, Chris, Avery, Ryan and Layna that will get a lot of use at home and at work. I need humor frequently throughout the day

I am downstairs in my craft area getting ready to use my Pazzles die cut machine. I have some ideas that I want to play with so I will need to get busy. I will be sure to share these later. Until then....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.