Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

GASP, 2 blogs in one day.......

Errrrr, technically not as it is now 12:04 AM ET! While losing two hours of my life watching "The Fourth Kind", I decided to do a little card. Scrappy Jak on Facebook has been very inspiring to me this week. This card I made for the yellow and buttons challenge is technically not done. Why you ask? Because the glue has not dried, I have not used my Stampin Up stamps to decorate border nor stamped a sentiment. I have also decided to share my Critters that are yet to be relocated to their homes on cards. I was truly impatient tonight . So here they are. Please be kind as they are technically not finished :)


The flowers were cut with the Pazzles, the buttons are from AC moore, the yellow background paper and ribbon are Stampin Up and the strip of pink paper is Cricut paper. I can't wait to finish this one up and make more!!!


Here are my current obsession; the critters. They are cut with my Cricut Create and the Create a Critter cartridge. The papers are a modge podge of scrap paper from AC Moore mostly. Can't you picture the owls on the bottom of a card or scrapbook page?

I have to say that Provocraft got very smart with this cartridge. Some of my previous ones made me crazy with the little pieces. I had a much better time with these and I found there was less paper waste. Or maybe I am getting more experienced? Hmmmmm........

Well, I better finish this up as work beckons in the AM. I am considering a blog giveaway in the near future (possibly as soon as this weekend) so please stay posted. If you are not a follower of my blog, feel free to sign up. Until next time.....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

3 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!! its gonna look great when its done!! I can't thank you enough for playing along!!!
    Melissa/Scrappy Jak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute - I am loving the owls! <3 Keep up the great work Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.