Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are you ready for some football?

I am. I don't really get to watch much and Monday Night football is out of the question but I do track and see how my NY teams do. Being a NY girl at heart, I just can't help it.

Today I made good use of my time. I was pretty much stranded so I decided to put together the cards for the die cut critters I made last weekend. I have so many card sketches I have designed and have to work on more of them. Here is what I came up with:


I decided to make one card of the set of 3 with a sentiment for these sets. I just love this happy little fellow!


Here are the two cards without sentiments. If I were to sell them online I am not sure if I would offer personalization. Any suggestions?


Here is the dragonfly. I would love to see him more sparkly for sure.


Here are the dragonfly twins :)


I think this one is my favorite! He was the first critter card I designed before even owning the cartridge!


I made two of these but they are identical :)


The sentiment in this one is one of many. I need to get a small alphabet stamp set one of these days but I am also a HUGE fan of handwriting on cards. They make them more homey to me.


And here are the owl twins. They are fraternal of course! The Inside has the same paper as the inside sentiment above.

And last but not least, the finished flower card....


I kind of switched gears on this one with the eyelets and the stamped sentiment (I normally wait to stamp until I need the card). The reason I did was this is a sample now. The glue did not dry clear so I was disappointed. C'est la vie as they say.

Well, I hope that you have enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. All comments are welcome. Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

1 comment:

  1. PS) They have small alphabet sets in the dollar bins at target (at least the one I went to yesterday). I bought a set, and you can check it out on the "happy harvest" card on my blog.

    ~Comfy on my cloud

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.