Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Owls, Owls and more owls :)

I had a surprise visit from my daughter down in my craft room. She decided to join me for an afternoon of cardmaking. Scrappy Jak spoke about Orange and Owls. I took up the challenge but did not want an orange owl. We decided to take scraps and run with it. We even took out the Cuttlebug to make one of the owls. Here are the cards we came up with....


Here are all 4 together :)


This is Melissa's owl. She really like the pink polka dot paper and decided that the owl should be holding a heart.


These were the 3 cards that I made. The 3rd one was a collaborative effort :)

I have to admit this was lots of fun. We will be working on the other 3 cards another day. Not tomorrow as we will be having a BBQ with friends. Have a great night!

Happy Scrappin'
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Tell Melissa her owl is SOOOO CUTE! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You have more gifts coming to you, so you just wait!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.