Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dino-mite

I know, cheesy right? Well, I was preparing some die cut hearts for my Sunday school class tomorrow and decided to play with my Create a Critter Cricut cartridge when I was done. For some reason this dinosaur was calling to me. And I decided to make his buddy too! I have also decided I am in serious need of a paper run! I was also too lazy to go downstairs for the Cuttlebug for the blue dinosaur. I am sure I will be making more of these in the near future. So without further delay...



There were so cute that I just had to share. I have some card challenges I found online today that will be great for these guys. I will be sure to post them when they are done. Until next time.....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.