Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

It's Manic Monday.....

Happy Monday all :) It has been a pretty good day. Got together with my scrappin' buddy, Erin, We had to make a card for her boss who is going to have surgery. I had an epiphany at work and came up with two card sketches. One became the get well soon card and the other a Scrappy Jak challenge card. We also had a time limit so we had to work quickly. Here are the cards that we made.....



Actually looking at it, both of these would qualify for the pink Scrappy Jak challenge. Both the chick and the banana are from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge.

I wanted to share a project that I worked on with my son for school. He was sure happy to have a scrapbooking Mom with all the colored paper. Here is David's Acrostic Poem....


Well, that is all I had time for tonight but wait until Sept 24th when Erin and I have a sleepover crop! I am sure there will be loads of projects made that night! Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.