Followers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Aaaaarrrghhhh, it is my birthday treasure! Part 1

As I promised yesterday, I wanted to share the pictures of the items that I received for my birthday. I had fun shopping and soon I will be spending my Stampin Up gift certificate. That will be part 2 of this post. Here we go....

This is the scrapbook page that my daughter surprised me with. Isn't she talented? Of course I am partial


Here are the pics of my AC Moore goodies....


And here is the Cricut cartridge that I have been wanting for the longest time. I tried to win it 3 times on Ebay and I was unsuccessful. Thank goodness! :)


I have already cut out the apple, the frog and the dragonfly. I designed some card sketches that I will be adding these to. Those photos are to follow.

Well, that is all folks for now. I am off to make a card for a yellow and buttons challenge :)

Until next time.....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Major Score on your Birthday!!!!! way to go!!!
    I love create a critter!! and in fact...got it on my Birthday waaaay back in April!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.