Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Drum roll please.......

As I promised, we were to pick the winner of the blog candy today. There were 6 comments posted and all 6 are followers of my blog. The numbers were assigned in order of posting:

#1: Erin
#2: Scrappy Scavenger
#3: cowbelleru
#4: Melissa
#5: Dream cards
#6: Christy scrappin

And the winner is......

True Random Number Generator 5Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#5: Dream cards - Patty, I will be contacting you via email today to get your mailing address.

Thanks all for playing along and I will be sure to have another one next month :)

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue !!!
    I can't believe it.....Thank you so much !!!!
    I'm so excited.
    I can't wait to see my candy !!!
    Have a Great Day !!!
    PATTY

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.