Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy pre-TGIF!!!!

Good evening and welcome to all our new followers. I am so glad that you have stopped by. My vision for this blog is for it to grow into a place where we can share our love for all things papercrafting. I was thinking about this on my way to work today. I have a full time job in addition to home and hearth so my crafty times tend to be on the weekends. I was thinking how I see all these beautiful ornate cards and wonder, "How'd they do that?" So I hope to be able to share some videos soon. I am blessed with a great husband who LOVES to do videos. So that may be a possibility in the near future!

I am so excited about our first giveaway on the blog. I am sure that it will not be our last. So, please feel free to share this with all your crafty friends. The more the merrier I always say! And on that note, I will have to say good night. Duty calls in the AM. I hope to hear what wonderful things you will be creating this weekend. So, feel free to comment below. Until next time.....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.