Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A photoless post....

It was a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggggg back to work after a 10 day vacation. I had a PHENOMENAL vacation and birthday festivities. I was so fortunate to have my scrapping girls and their families come for a bbq on the official day. I was happy for their company and that would have been enough but I also got presents. I received the Cricut Create a Critter card, an AC moore gift card and a gift certificate from my favorite Stampin Up Demonstrator (and dear friend). I will have to take a pic of what I have made with the cartridge, the items I bought with my gift card and will be sure to post what I get from Stampin up. I have my eye on some new paper at the moment. . I even got handmade cards. I have such talented friends!!!

My daughter surprised me with a beautiful scrapbook page for my birthday. I can't wait to share it with you as well. Pics will have to follow after my work week is done. I hope that this post finds you all well and hope that you have a wonderful week! Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.