Followers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

As promised, the fruits of our labor

While Nicole joined us to make robots on the Cricut for her bulletin board at school, Erin and I were working on some other projects. I am glad that my Cricut got some use though. Here are some of the projects we came up with.....



These are cards Erin worked on. As you can see she is obsessed with buttons! She even said they are buttonlicious

I made some cards too but the most important project to me was my scrapbook page. This was for my Uncle Bill (Mom's brother) who passed away suddenly. He was a career Navy man and served his country as a sailor and then a civilian. The Navy paper came from Beach Scrapbooks in Virginia Beach. Here it is...


These next projects were my versions of the button cards. The pink one will have a die cut flower for sure....


And last but not least is a card I made from an apple die cut from my Pazzles machine. The ribbon (like the one on the pink card was a gift from Erin.....


Well, that is all folks (for now). Hopefully tomorrow I will dig out my card sketches and continue my portfolio. I am seriously considering applying to be on a design team or submit some cards to magazines. Does anyone have any insight into this? I would love to hear from you. Until next time.....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

1 comment:

  1. i love the page you did for daddy! you are so talented hun! <33

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.