Followers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Fantabulous Crafting Weekend......

and oh what a weekend it was! After facing down the end of the month at work (which is always a killer) I attended my friend's Stamping Up Catalog Blowout Party on Thursday, my friend Erin's Stamping Up party and a few hours of cardmaking with Erin on Saturday! Here are the fruits of our labor :)


This is the card we made at the catalog party.



This was a card from Erin's SU party

And here is the cards we made in a few short hours after dinner and Rita's ices :)


My 1st venture with glitter.


This is a brand new stamp Erin bought. We used a Sizzix embossing folder for the background, paper flowers that I found at the Scrapbook expo.


This is a closeup of one of the two cards that I made using the Sizzix Big Shot, a Quickutz flower die and the double sided sticky paper. It was fun! This was my favorite one. I have to say that I may try micro beads as I am not crazy about the mess.


This is #2. I was limited with the glitter colors but was going for a daisy look.


After cutting out flowers with the Slice for my Sunday school class, the cartridge had a photo corner cut file. Erin had this extra piece of cardstock and I threw the corners on it and decided it looked great. I ran with it with some Stamping Up ribbon and cut the "dream" out with the Slice as well.


This was the last two cards of the night. More glitter and sticky paper. The puzzle ribbon was a find at AC Moore yesterday. The flower on the green card came from the Scrapbook Expo.

So overall it has been a very productive weekend :)

Until next time.....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.