Followers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome to our new followers :)

I am so glad you stopped by. Today is going to be "ME" day. My friend and future business partner is arriving for several hours of scrappalicious fun! I have some things ready but we usually go off on a tangent. My Cricut will be coming out of hiding for sure as well (poor thing is being neglected). I have to cut something with my Pazzles too.

I have come to the realization that I could run my own crop/swarm out of my house with all the tools I have here. For now, our get togethers work for me. If you have never used meetup.com, you may want to try it out. Search for scrapbooking, paper crafts, whatever to join a group. There is a NY/NJ/PA group that I REALLY want to go to one of their events. I think I will put that on my wish list .

Well all, off I go to prepare. Project posting will come later. Have a wonderful Saturday!

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.