Followers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Purplies DT Project: Easter/Faith Post

Good morning all :)


Today I am posting my Design Team project for Kari's Purplies. The theme is Easter/Faith post. Well, I have always read a book to them about the true meaning of Easter. Just like Christmas, Jesus is the reason for the season. Same thing for Easter. For this project, I decided to make a glass pendant necklace. Here is the result (sorry for the pics but it is hard to get a good night shot):
This led to these gifts:


I also made another but that is for another hop. So you will have to come back and see it on the 1st. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will hop on over to Kari's blog to see what the other Purplies have made. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.