Followers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Love to Create Challenge Blog #8

Welcome to another installment of the Love to Create Challenge Blog. Today's Challenge was to make something Masculine. Well, there are times that the boys go out and want to let me know when I get home from work. So I made this door hanger that they can leave for me on my bedroom door. Here is the original sketch:


Sketch 2 
And here is what I have done with it:

Do you see the topper for my pennant? Well that was made with my favorite tool; Border Maker System. The digi stamp is Mike on a Trike from Pixie Cottage. Please stop by the Love to Create Challenge Blog and see what the other DT members have made. Maybe come and play along? 


And don't forget that tomorrow is the one day EXCLUSIVE Cricut cartridge sale with Creative Memories. You can save 30% off!. You can read more about it here: CM EXCLUSIVE sale. You can let me know if you have any questions by leaving a comment below. Until next time...