Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Guest Designer: Michelle Ferris

Holy smokes!!! Today I am blessed to have Michelle as our guest designer today. She is such a wonderful papercrafting artist that I am excited to share her post with you. So without any delay, here's Michelle

**********************************************************************
Thank you Susan for having me as your guest designer today! It is an honor to do this.

I have been making cards for just 3 years now. I have learned so much and have sooooooo much more to learn! LOL. This card is a double pocket card that is super easy to make. If you want instructions I would be most happy to give them!

 















I don't know the name of the plaid paper, but I purchased it in Holly Lobby a year ago. The dark green is a textured paper , the skin colored and black are from scraps. The Leprechaun's head , hat, shoes and Cloverleaf are cut from Paper Dolls Dress Up at 4" St. Patricks Day is cut from Designer Calender at 2.5". Tag is from Plantin Schoolbook cut at 4.5" and so is the end cap used inside as a decoration.

I don't have the info on the Happy stamp either.
I used black glitter glue on the hat band and shoe buckles and heat embossed gold on the hat buckle and Happy St. Patricks Day. I used the Irock and stuck on some green bling! I hand cut his hands on each side of the Cloverleaf. Face is from Peachy Keen stamps. Ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam and the color is Mistletoe.
This Little character has shinned up the Clover to give you a saucy wink! He just knows on Mar. 17 we all WISH we were Irish! 

MICHELLE FERRIS
**********************************************************************
Thank you so much Michelle for being guest designer today. I know I definitely want to learn how to make this! I hope you get a blog soon so you can inspire more people :) Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, he is sew cute!!! I love this card and guess I will have to learn how to do this too!!!!! I agree with Susan, it's time for you to get a blog as you are sew talented!!!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.