Followers

Monday, March 26, 2012

It's a Banner, It's a Pennant, AND it's an AMAZING Sale


 
Good morning all:


I am typing this post before dashing off to work. I have triple duty to perform today. First to reveal the winner of the gift certificate from the Bunnies and Blossoms Banner Blog Hop. This was a hop for a worthwhile cause-Kids. I hop you will hop over to see all the amazing banners made. And the winner of the $20 Creative Memories gift certificate is Rachelle who said:


"I love you banner Sue-very sweet and bright.So happy to be in this hop with you and all the gals.
Rachelle"

Congratulations Rachelle! I will be emailing you with all the details.


lovetocreate


Next, we have my Design Team post for the Love to Create Challenge blog. I had tons of fun for this one. You can read my post here.
 
And finally, there is a TREMENDOUS sale going on from Creative Memories from 9:00AM-9:00PM CT today (click the link to read the full details). You can get great savings on these EXCLUSIVE cartridges that have TONS of images for you to use. You can even get the newest Cricut cartridge, Divine Wedding, with this sale. This cartridge has the greatest fonts and I have used cartridges from them for a different occasions. There are 7 cartridges to choose from. You can see them all on my website HERE. Don't miss out on this as this sale may never be offered again. And if you need paper or adhesive you won't find a better product than Creative Memories. If you have any questions, you can email me HERE.

Well it is time for me to get to my day job. I wish you all the best day ever. Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, RACHELLE!! Well-earned and I'm sure, soon to be well-spent! :)

    Sue, isn't it awful how our day jobs infringe on our crafting time!? Sigh....

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh - I love your blog. You work outside, too? What are you? Superwoman??;-)
    THanks for the enabling! See ya on the web.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rachelle. Thank you for giving her this blessing. I know it will make her smile. :) I definitely will have to check out this sale. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so much Susan, I am so happy that I won..

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.