Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Guest Designer Day: Colleen of CBC Scrapbooking

I am a bit delayed today sharing my Guest Designer as we had a death in the family the end of last week. I am so blessed to have Colleen back as guest designer and I so want to be her when I grow up!!!! I wish I had been able to take St. Pat's Day pics (we had the wake that day) as I would have offered to buy this layout too! Heeeerrrreeeee's Colleen....
*********************************************************************
Hello all my crafty friends!!
Today, I am revisiting my friend Susan's blog as her GDT! Hop on over take a peek.....Susana's Scrappin' Corner!
Thanks so much Susan for having me back!! :)


The theme was St Patrick's Day...... and I am a good ol' Irish girl, so I can never have too many St Patty's Day LO's!!


Today I have a 2 page LO to share that I made and will more than likely be using in one of my albums. I have used files from Treasure Box Designs to make the cute little piecings! :)










Hope you like!
I would love for you to hop on over and visit me on facebook at CBC Scrapbooking !
Have a scrap happy day all!!
~Colleen
********************************************************************* 
From one Irish gal to another, thanks Colleen for being guest designer today. Please make sure you show Colleen some love. I can't wait to see what she has made for Easter! Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. A really cute layout. Love the little characters. Exceptional expression on the little bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love the layouts! Love the leprechauns and the bear with the pot of gold. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooo Kute !!!! Luv your "Little people" ! Great Job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute layout, Colleen. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.