Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

Claire the Tear Bear

Top O' the Mornin to ya! Today I get to be guest designer for Crafty Card Gallery again. I had a first this past week that I wanted to share with you all. I organized a get together for some local Facebook friends and one very talented member is Staci McD of Precious Memories Scrapbooking and More taught me to make a tear bear. I was so enamored with this technique that I named her Claire. I designed the card background and added a bow and necklace for her. A girl is all about the bling for sure! The embossing was done with my D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder. The shamrock was cut from Designer's calendar at 3/4". Here she is:
I definitely need to make more of these! Thank you for stopping by today and I will try to have one more project up my sleeve for you. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.