Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ribbit! It is a a Froggie Day today!

Today we are seeing green over at the JME Creations Blog. The design team members and I decided to get a little froggy. I got to use my My Pink Stamper Punnylicious stamps to make this card. It is toadally awesome. I hope that you think so too! Here it is...


The stars I received in a swap and the papers were from my scrap pile. I used my Gypsy to make it all come together. Please hop over to JME Creations blog to see what everyone else made. Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! Ribbit to you too!! I hope you are well and smiling!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I kissed your card and now I have a prince running around on my computer screen! What the heck, is this magic??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe...I was giggling at Ellen's comment above....I'm almost tempted to kiss him too, ya know just in case! haha My luck would be the handsome prince would be running around my computer screen but I couldn't actually get to him LOL! Anyhoo, your card is todally adorbs! I love him cuttled with swiss dots, sooo cute! TFS xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.